Re: [Question #184165]: Need to performa click in server and thin client

RaiMan requested more information:
Be sure that I understand your problem. And that you have the problem
and you are talking about that again and again does not trouble me at
all.

What troubles me is the fact, that I still have the same information
about your setup as about 10 days ago: We have one server and 4 thin
clients.

As long, as you do not give any detailed information about your system
setup and what is running where and how, I can not help you.

It would for example help a lot, to know in detail how you manage to
automate something on a client. And how you are able to synchronize any
actions (e.g. run any command) on the 4 clients.