Re: [Question #143652]: Windows 7 64 Bit: Sikuli Eclipse java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError with 32-Bit Win32Util.dll

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ Vamsi
I am sorry, but I do not have it any more, since I have thrown away all stuff based on rc2 (I want to concentrate on rc3).
I currently have no plans to try this again with rc3 (I am mainly a Mac :-). But I know, that others have built a 64-Bit version.
So you might either very it on your own or post a new question on that (this comment is too deep inside launchpad) or use the sikuli-dev mailing list.