Re: [Question #185791]: How to run "Sikuli On Virtual Machines"

anmol_bagga10 gave more information on the question:
Yes mate, But we are getting complications setting/configuring up VNC
server and VNC viewer due to network policies, firewalls etc..

we have prevented the Virtual machine from going into the locked state
or running any kind of screensaver by generating a hardware level
interrupt in every 59 seconds.

Thus we have used teamviewer but againg the maximum session of the team
viewer(free version) is 30 minutes to 1 hour.. is there any way we can
see(desktop share) the screen of virtual machine 24*7 on our
machine.????