[Question #185921]: empty output when running sikuli script from command line

Hi all,
I am developing a sikuli script on Windows XP platform and I have a strange behaviuor on this line:

sessionid=run("cmd.exe /C sessioninfo s") - This is a Citrix command to identify my session on the Citrix Server.

When I run from Sikuli.IDE it work perfectly and return the value in the variable.

If I try to run my sikuli script from windows run application with the following command:
cmd /c "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.exe" -r D:\Sikuli\myscript\test_subprocess.sikuli

the variable sessionid is empty.

Does anyone can help me to solve my problem?

thanks
Andrea