[Question #185973]: Not working in Ubuntu

I installed Sikuli via apt-get on my Ubuntu 11.10 system but I am having problems running any scripts.  I can take screenshots but when I try to run a script I get the folowing error.

[error] Stopped [error] Error message: Traceback (innermost last): (no code object) at line 0 SyntaxError: ('future feature with_statement is not defined', (' ', 1, 6, ''))

Based on some posts I have read, I believe that the error I am getting is due to the version of Jython on my system.  I downloaded and installed Jython 2.5.2 but when I type Jython at the terminal I get  "Jython 2.2.1 on java1.6.0_23".

If the Jython version is causing the problem, can someone help me get the system to use the new version?  Otherwise, any point in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason