Re: [Question #175273]: Change default image path (for saving screenshots)

Summary changed to:
Change default image path (for saving screenshots)

Description changed to:
Wondering if there is a way to tell Sikuli NOT to save screenshots in
the scripts directory, but to save them elsewhere (a shared image
directory).  Mostly for convenience, as it would be nice not to have to
either move all my screenshots, because I'm lazy.

<Srini> I am also looking for this. Not out side the .sikuli folder, but atleast seperate folder under .sikuli, where the name of the folder is customizable.
 Can we add this as a feature request.