Re: [Question #186581]: Filling the text in different text box while running the script next time

Description changed to:
This is my coe to give the input to the various fields

find("JobCurdNumbe.png")
click("1328166793535.png")
type("12399")
find("CustomerNume.png")
click("1328166852754.png")
type("CFGHH")
find("JOBQDDMMYYYY.png")
click("1328166900582.png")
type("05071986")
find("HddreT.png")
click("1328166947317.png")
type("paramakudi")

here the input given are all the text box, so at first instance it gives the input correctly while running again the it doent giving input to the corresponding text box. is this the bug are its not able to distinguish the text box.i am testing the application via emulator so the key.tab commands are not working.
Please can some one help me out on these....