Re: [Question #186552]: App focus not setting focus as expected

I found, that on windows, the only reliable focus() variant is the one
where you use a distinctive part of the window text, to get the
respective window to front. I never had a look at the code, so I cannot
tell you what is behind this behavior.

The other option always is (if you are sure, the app has only one window
or you know the window number), to click in an area of VSApp.window(),
that brings it to front, but does not do anything.