[Question #187153]: facing problem with tree view selection

Hi,

I am working for NSK(Non stop kernal) GUI automation. The application will be compatible with IE6 and IE7. Uses different JRE versions. I have few questions below, please answer me at the earliest.

1. Sikuli is compatibile with different JRE versions?
2. Tree view seletion will work? As i an new to sikuli i am not sure about the commands.

If you people requires the snapshot of the application i can send accross the mail.

Regards,
Manjula