Re: [Question #187149]: How to write in existing Excel Sheet

basic info see comment #1 at question

Writing in an existing excel sheet is not possible the easy way.
All the above solutions generate new sheets/files, that have to be merged into the existing sheet afterwards using standard Excel features (which might be controlled with Sikuli GUI manipulations).

You might try to GUI-control an the Excel app and write directly into an
existing sheet using paste(), but this might be a gigantic effort not
really worth to spend.

I am not an expert, but Office Basic might have interesting features,
that might be used and controlled by Sikuli.

Many options, but if I had to do it, I would create a csv file and merge
it into the existing Excel sheet afterwards.