Re: [Question #187153]: facing problem with tree view selection

--- NSK(Non stop kernal) GUI automation
What ever that might be in your situate?
Sikuli works best with JRE 6 (> version 15).
JRE 7 makes problems with the transparent overlay window, that Sikuli uses in the interactive capture process - so currently it is not recommended to use Java 7, if you need this feature (which is true for all people using Sikuli's IDE).

--- Tree view seletion will work?
Sikuli is a WYSIWYS system (what you see is what you script) based on visual objects, that can be searched for on the screen and acted on with mouse and keyboard. So it knows nothing about any GUI elements (like e.g. Selenium).
In this sense, depending on the visual representation of this tree view: there is a good chance, that it can be scripted with Sikuli.

If you want to have a more reliable answer: send me some representative screenshots to my mail at
https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke