[Question #187168]: How can I return or print just the Pattern of an image without similarity or offset

Hi RaiMan,

try:
  Img1 = Pattern("stringatthat.png").similar(0.79).targetOffset(39,1)
  find(Img1)
exception:
  # send the following info to html report.
  report.write "Failed - " + Img1 + " is not present "

In this case, i need to take 2 images one with Img1 & Img2 (Img2-without any similarity or offset). coz, Img2 will hold just the file name, so my html report embeds the path.
Otherwise, if Img1 is mentioned.. the path will also contain "...similar(..).targetOffset(..)" where the file path error will occur.

I am looking for an option
       1. should be able to split the Img1
      2. or any sikuli function that just returns the Pattern with out any similarity or targetOffset..
<Note> taking 2 images will do. but i dont want that.. that way.. if i have 300 images, then i need to have 600 images.

please suggest..