Re: [Question #187001]: Best approach for developing a unit testing GUI

Mychal Miller is still having a problem:
Question... how "experimental" is the Sikuli Guide? Is it part of the
roadmap for Sikuli or is there a big risk of the functionality being
unsupported/deprecated going forward.

I can do it in Swing if I need to, but I'm interested in the Sikuli
Guide functionality as well.

Also, about the "pause" button. It wouldn't really be a "pause" button,
but more of a breakpoint indication. For instance, at the end of a
command block I would insert a breakpoint that waits on the user to give
input before proceeding with the script. Right now I do this with a
popup, but I'd rather not have popups guiding the test flow. I'm not
looking to freeze a script during progress, but I may attempt to make it
break out of a test and allow restart of that unit test in certain
cases.

Thanks