Re: [Question #187024]: How Can I use variables as part of a path

Joe Murphy confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok.  I think I'm making headway with Sikuli, but only by a brute force
methodology.  It does appear that there are much more elegant (and I'd
assume faster executing) ways of doing things.

That said, I'm taking your advice, with a little extra.  I'm going
through a quick online course in programming basics, and then I've got a
course in the fundamentals of Python 3 to do right afterwards.

Thanks for the help,

Joe