Re: [Question #187024]: How Can I use variables as part of a path

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Again: I do not think, that you need some basic programming course. I
cannot judge your AutoHotkey knowledge, but this should be enough, to
directly get into some neat Python beginners tutorial available in the
net.

But be aware: Sikuli's Python language level is 2.5, so forget about
Python 3 for the moment.

If you want to try out some Python basics AND use Sikuli's features, put this on a command line:
java -jar "c:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar" -i

if you have Sikuli installed normally on a Windows 32 Bit system.

With this you have an interactive interpreter, that you can feed with
some Python stuff and get direct feedback.

Come back with any questions.