Re: [Question #186663]: Running Test Cases Causes my Application to run super slow on iOS Simulator

Bob Hag gave more information on the question:
I switch iOS Simulator from 5 to 4.3.2 and they both have the same
issue.

But, I think what's happening is for some reason:  The it is toggling the iOS Simulator to Slow Animations.
What I did was manually click  Debug menu for iOS Simulator and click (Toggle Slow Animations) and Sikuli tests started running fast again.  However, for some reason it switches back to this.

Any ideas on why this is doing it?

Thanks