Re: [Question #186663]: Running Test Cases Causes my Application to run super slow on iOS Simulator

RaiMan posted a new comment:
--- The % CPU usage did go about 100%
What process exactly is taking this much cpu?

---  iOS Simulator to Slow Animations.
if you think it is this, I found this on the net:
You can toggle slow-motion animations on and off by pressing Shift three times in succession while the iOS Simulator is in focus.
or this one:
There’s a new way to slow down simulator which is really handy in case you want to debug rotation animations:
In the Hardware menu, enable “Simulate Hardware Keyboard”.
Hit the shift key three times in a row
Now all the animations are slowed down for debugging. Triple-hit Shift again to deactivate.

How this starts automagically: The net does not really know why, so do I
;-)