Re: [Question #186663]: iOS Simulator: Test Cases run super slow on Simulator --- Toggle Slow Animations

Bob Hag is still having a problem:
I didn't have these issues when I wasn't running Lion OS on my Mac.
I am not trying to run in slow motion.  Something makes Sikuli switch to Slow motion.
and Yes I did see the workaround and re-selecting (Toggle Slow Animations) or pressing Triple-hit Shift again to deactivates it and  makes the automation go faster but, then it automatically switches again and makes the test cases fail.

However, the whole idea of automation is have it run by itself and
without supervision and review what failed.

I believe that you need to do more investigations having Lion OS.