Re: [Question #188385]: Is there a Sikuli module I can import into my script to find an image match within a preset template?

TorMagnus is still having a problem:
Thanks, I think that covers my requirements. I am however running into
all sorts of problems importing Sikuli. I've set all the env variables I
can think of and tried sys.path.append(), and yet from sikuli import *
in the jython interpreter yelds "ImportError: no module named sikuli".
Am I missing something?