Re: [Question #188388]: Possible to prevent trace windown when running from cmd line?

Stephen gave more information on the question:
I have written a VB application that can call the .sikuli scripts. The
VB appliation will call a .bat file called test1.bat for example.

----
@echo off
cd C:\Program Files\Sikuli X
START "Automated String Test" "Sikuli-IDE.bat" -t AS00.sikuli
----

So far it works perfectly. I can choose what scripts I want from the VB
app and using a bat file it will execute fine. However, the bat file
creates a command line window that remains open. In this window I can
see all the commands that are being executed within the Sikuli script,
i.e.

[log] CLICK on <733,64>
[log] Alt + TYPE "f"
[log] TYPE "x"

We sometimes call this window a trace window. This window remains open
with a prompt of C:\Program Files\Sikuli X>

I tried adding an EXIT statement to my .bat file but this doesn't work.
I guess this may not be related to Sikuli really and more to do with
running bat files.