[Question #188694]: Adding Sikuli script in Task Scheduler

I did see few problems related to this topic, but none of them solved my problem...

I'm trying to add a batch file that launches Sikuli in the task scheduler and run it. When I run the batch file by double clicking it myself, it works perfectly fine, but when it's added to the scheduler, nothing happens. From the Task Scheduler, it says the task is running, but nothing is happening. Is it because my sikuli script contains actions like click, type and etc?

This is what my batch file has:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.bat" -r "%~dp0Test.sikuli"

https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/166785 <- is this the same issue?