Re: [Question #189309]: For my second script, URL is not pasted properly

Apoorv Gupta confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks RaiMan.

By using - type("l", KeyModifier.CTRL) # lowercase L now test using
address bar correctly.

And i took your suggestion of running multiple test from sikuli IDE
rather than command line. But the results are inconsistent i.e.
sometimes 2nd test is not starting at all.

The error which i got was: (read life cycle as script2)

File "C:\Users\apgupta\AppData\Local\Temp\sikuli-tmp8772765509183287214.py", line 4, in
 import LifeCycle
 File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\sikuli\SikuliImporter.py", line 45, in load_module
 File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\sikuli\SikuliImporter.py", line 27, in _load_module
 File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\sikuli\SikuliImporter.py", line 27, in _load_module
 File "F:\Sikuli\ALL_Test\LifeCycle.sikuli\LifeCycle.py", line 7, in

I have posted a new question with few more quries.