Re: [Question #189309]: For my second script, URL is not pasted properly

RaiMan posted a new comment:
You left out the error message, so it is hard to guess what happens.

Check first, wether your script2 runs error free as standalone script.

One more thing:
If you run my import suggestion in the IDE, you have to restart the IDE each time you have changed something in the subs or you add a reload() to every import() (this is a known problem, since in IDE a rerun of a script does not start from scratch)

import script1
reload(script1)