[Question #189458]: Sikuli-script.dll for calling API from .NET

Hi all,

I was able to run Sikuli from Java by attaching sikuli-script.jar to Eclipse project.
I'm going to make the same with C#.Net project, but this action require convertion sikuli-script.jar into dll file. I've tried to do it with IKVM (http://www.ikvm.net/) but got lots of errors while converting. The dll created by this solution was broken.

Is it possible to get sikuli-script.dll to work with .Net platform?