Re: [Question #189606]: Want to use 2 images in if exists statement

Ankit posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

I tried if exists(imgA, 0) or exists(imgB, 0): But I want to wait until 1 one of the 2 images appear.
So I used if exists(imgA, 10) or exists(imgB, 10): But through this statement the script waits for 20 seconds instead of 10.
So is there a way by which the script will wait for 10 seconds if 1 of the 2 images does not appear?