[Question #189743]: how do i get my script to repeat

actually i have two questions and as i am a beginner i dont understand much if any of the programming code.
i am writing a script for a game and want my script to repeat itself every 45 mins or so but have no clue how to do this.
the second question is after i finish designing my script is how do i make it executable? i know i can save it but where do i go from there?