Re: [Question #190141]: can't start Sikuli on rhel6 64 bit

Joyce posted a new comment:
Ok, now I started up IDE by replacing JXGrabkey.jar from this link
http://waix.dl.sourceforge.net/project/jxgrabkey/jxgrabkey/0.3.2/jxgrabkey-0.3.2_ubuntu910_amd64.tar.bz2

But still failed to capture screenshot...no response at all when taking
a picture

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/XXX/Desktop/Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-linux-x86_64/Sikuli-
IDE/libs/libVisionProxy.so: libtiff.so.4: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

Hmmm..at least, got some progress to move on, I will see if i can find
another libVisoinProxy.so instead of the original one and make it work