[Question #190179]: Using Variables via Settings, refresh?

Hi all,
I've been searching through the FAQs and Docs and can't quite see what I'm after.
I've created 3 sikuli script files. Main, CreateAClient, NBWrapUp.
Main basically Imports the other two files.
At the start of Main I've set up a variable myClientName:
Settings.myClientName = "Sikuli " + time.strftime("%Y/%m/%d - %H:%M.%S")

I am then using this variable each time the Main script is invoked in the other two Sikuli Scripts.

I've noticed however that each time I'm running this as I'm testing the scripts the "Time" part of the variable isn't being refreshed, thus making me think that the "Settings.myClientName" is not being refreshed each time. Somehow the first time it has been run it is now set.

Is there a way to refresh this variable? I realise modules get refreshed through the reload() method, but not variables.

Hope someone can help, I realise it's a Friday! :)
Thanks.
Dave