Re: [Question #190162]: Sikuli Image not recognised error when using region command

Akash ARK is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for that input.

I wont be able to use a reference point. the one main reason is.. it is
excel kind of application, but the user keeps changing the column as
they need. so I thought of Identifying with the image and the textbox.It
worked when i passed the very first text box field.  but not working
when i m trying to get a region of second one.

Also, do u  have a code which tells how to use the relative reference
points. Could you share them please?

I am not sure about how to add a screenshot, but this website should help.
http://labs.infragistics.com/silverlightdv/Showcases/SalesReporting/

Click on the customer tab, we need to fill all the empty columns.