Re: [Question #190162]: Sikuli Image not recognised error when using region command

Ok, since it is really a challenge, to solve such a case visually with
the features of Sikuli, I have made a little showcase based on your
Silverlight showcase from above.

downlioad and unzip:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42895525/silverlight.sikuli.zip

This shows, how I usually try to find a way to a solution with Sikuli.
The commented ...highlight()'s are for debugging and fine tuning purposes.

The script shows some basic possible approaches.
To transpose it to Java is your job ;-)

This was made on Mac Lion in Safari browser, so you have to adapt it to Windows (the webpage should be open already).
Since there might be rendering differences between systems/browsers, you may have to recapture the images, to get the example running.