Re: [Question #190752]: Settings.MinSimilarity is not working with Java

--- Why Settings.minSmilarity is not applied to every search ? I find it quite repetitive to write .similar(0.9) on all my click() and wait().
As you can read in my above comment, it is in fact so as one would expect: with every click() and wait(), that uses a plain image (and not a Pattern object, which is only needed in rare cases), Settings.minSimilarity is used. So no need to "always write .similar().

--- My Click() does not seems to always click on the best match.
To understand you right:
On the same screenshot there are two similar images and one is matched with 0.9 and one with 0.8 and then the 0.8 match is clicked?
This should not be. A search should find the best match on the screen. If you think, this is not the case, send a screenshot and the respective image to my mail at  https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke or store it somewhere in the net and post a link here.