[Question #190782]: how could I execute test script writing in Junit

Hi Guys,

I am using Sikuli with Junit to test my Android application. I did it in very simply way: import sikuli jar and junit jar into my exlipse project, and then write java code according to junit's standard, at the end execute scripts using "run junit test" by right clicking on the script.

Now, I am thinking of integrating my script with Hudson, hence I would like to know the way to execute my junit test from command line or other ways like creating ANT or Maven task. But I still have no clue yet.

Could people in this forum sharing some experience regarding this topic?

Thanks,
Keyu Ruan