[Question #190795]: Image search out of the region

Hi, I created a region on my screen and try to find a blu rectangle.
Because I got error " BTS.png image is not found" I use the matching preview function on sikuli IDE to see what the code find.
I have highlighted blu rectangle outside my defined region.
What is wrong on my code?

region=(some picture)
 centro=region.getCenter()
 mouseMove(centro)
 wait(1)
 region.rightClick("BTS.png")

It is because the matching preview  functionon sikuli IDE doesn't know about the region I defined?