Re: [Question #191394]: How to input three key modifiers and only them?

Vad Viktor gave more information on the question:
I have tested the focus working with the CTRL+SHIFT+P which is the
private browsing window and it works. I tried to use wait before type as
you suggested, even with 3 sec but it is still not accepting my key
combination. The app is clearly having the focus and I put focus() just
to make 100% sure of it.

I am aware of the options that the popuping panel has, I just didn't
wan't to clutter my code with the rest of the processing code as I focus
on the key combination matter.

I think I supply some more info: I use a hungarian qwertz layout and my windows 7 with ie9 is running in a vmware virtual machine. When I press the key combo manually everything works. The Sikuli script is run in the command line.
If it tells you something more (as I can see some wierd characters in it) here is the output of the test I copied from the commandline:

[info] Sikuli vision engine loaded.
[info] Windows utilities loaded.
[info] VDictProxy loaded.
[log] App.open C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe(2608)
[log] App.focus C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe(2608) #0
[log] Ctrl+Shift+TYPE "ţÇć"
.
Ran 1 test in 5.741s

OK