[Question #191414]: pass an argument that contain more than one space

Hi I need to pass some arguments to sikuli. One of this argument has a variable text and contains space. A possible value can be

Specific Problem= Resource Unavailable appendInfo Please contact admin

How can I pass to sikuli script all text as a single argument?

I tryied to put the string in a double quote "" but it does not work.

Regards
Andrea