Re: [Question #191167]: [Java] Mouse/keyboard choppiness when using concurrent threads

Jacob Dorman posted a new comment:
It seems like the mouse choppiness is reduced at scan rate of 1, but
it's still jumpy enough to miss clicks.  Increasing ObserveScanRate
smooths the mouse out when the background threads are waiting for the
next scan, but the choppiness comes back as soon as they start their
next observe cycle.

It's definitely an improvement, and maybe I could use this in my code to
make observers viable in my multi-threaded script.  I'm just curious as
to why concurrent Sikuli search operations can impede Sikuli
mouse/keyboard usage.