Re: [Question #191167]: [Java] Mouse/keyboard choppiness when using concurrent threads

During my travel by train from home to Stuttgart, I looked into the
code.

To make the mouse move smooth from here to there, they use some Animator
class internally, that moves the mouse in steps during the standard
mouse move delay time of 0.5 seconds.

It looks as if this code is not thread safe (not robust against being
interrupted/paused). But that is only based on my code reading. I did
not make any tests yet.

You should set Settings.MouseMoveDelay=0
(http://sikuli.org/docx/globals.html#Settings.MoveMouseDelay), so the
animation is switched off and the mouse just "jumps" from here to there.

Sorry, that I give this recommendation this late - but it did not come
up to my consciousness until I looked into the Animator class.