Re: [Question #192925]: "You can't open the application Sikuli-IDE because it may be damaged or incomplete"

ok, thanks for asking back, so I was motivated to analyze the situation
further.

Based on the above mentioned "solution", I found out, that the file
Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Info.plist

is missing read right for the group and everyone levels in the
installation file.

--- The following workaround has to be used after installing Sikuli.

To repair it, open a terminal session and enter the following command:

chmod og+r /Applications/Sikuli-IDE.app/Contents/Info.plist

This has to be done while logged in as the user, that was used to
install Sikuli the first time.

After this, you can use Sikuli with every user on this machine from the
standard Applications folders.