Re: [Question #192876]: How to get unittest2 in Sikuli X-1.0rc3

RaiMan requested more information:
--- Do you want to log HTMLTestrunner2 as a separate issue?
no, leave it here, because it seems to be special with your setup

--- please test
wether my package itself works on your system:
- unzip the download to a folder of your choice
- open the contained Sikuli script in the IDE
- change the folder to your location
- run the script

In the folder you should find the test.html result.

--- send me your stuff
pack all relevant stuff together in one zip file and send it to my mail at:
https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke