[Question #193209]: How to use the .po files of the IDE translation?

Hello, I've finished the translation of the Sikuli IDE to Catalan with a friend of mine and now we want to use that Sikuli IDE fully translated. I've recieved the file .po with the full translation but i have no idea how to use it. I've tried to replace the file IDE-ca.po in the sikuli-ide.jar, but it doesn't seem to make any difference, the UI is still 50/50 english/catalan.

Any help would be apreciated.