Re: [Question #193287]: Problems when running javaw.exe or java.exe with hidden console

bengalih confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok Rai -

Update - this was all my fault :)

I had some code in my AutoIt script to check for the FIRST run of this
program that needs to be monitored.  It sets a flag file that gets reset
when a different, launching program is put to the foreground again.

Somehow, the flag file which told it to reset was mistakenly nested into
an if statement that applied to "debug = 1" only.  This is why
everything worked fine with debug ON.

With debug off, the flag wasn't getting reset and it was sending
multiple repetitive hotkeys at the wrong time.

I finally figured this out by putting some audible beeps in my program
so I could tell by the tone what was being executed.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time.  I do have some more questions
confusion about some of the functions of Sikuli (observe vs waits,
etc)...but for now I have enough of a handle on it that this application
is mostly done.

I think this is going to make a lot of people happy campers...thanks!