Re: [Question #193287]: Running javaw.exe or java.exe with hidden console together with AutoIt

bengalih posted a new comment:
Thanks Rai

- I'm very much a dilettante with coding.  I have no formal training and
my experience is mostly from looking at examples and learning how to
piece things together from there.

If I have one comment regarding Sikuli it is that the documentation
needs to have more examples of how to utilize each object/function.  In
many cases there are no examples at all.  I know maintaining
documentation is cumbersome, but I had to struggle on how to use some
features which came down to trial and error.

Also, keeping the documentation current with references to major bugs,
for instance bug #729260 caused me a couple hours of pain until I
figured out what was going on.  Referencing that in the documentation
may save others the hassle.  Or, perhaps making a list of the top 25
bugs say and make a prominent link throughout the documentation.

These are just some suggestions - but overall I am thrilled with what
Sikuli can do.  Basically I used it to automate Silverlight - all other
solutions out there are pretty much commercial.  Even with those - they
seem to need the Silverlight written with the appropriate contol IDs in
the API to interact, which the issue I was working on didn't seem to
have.

I will be posting my project to the appropriate hobbyist forum next week
probably - is there someplace you would like me to submit it here so
others can see what people are doing with Sikuli?

thanks for all your work/time!