Re: [Question #193287]: Running javaw.exe or java.exe with hidden console together with AutoIt

RaiMan posted a new comment:
--- I'm very much a dilettante with coding.
... but what you are coding looks rather ambitious ;-)

--- the documentation needs to have more examples of how to utilize each object/function
I think, that this is still true in a few places of the docs, but the features, that are more complex all have basic examples.
So if you could be more specific, where it would really help to understand a feature better or faster, I will do it.

--- for instance bug #729260 caused me a couple hours of pain until I figured out what was going on.
This is not a bug!
... as can be read there: invalid, turned into a question, not a bug, intended behavior, ...

--- Or, perhaps making a list of the top 25 bugs say and make a prominent link throughout the documentation.
A few month ago, I started to aggregate some bugs into an "overview bug": text/ocr feature, IDE bugs, startup problems, ... and even created some faq's on some frequent questions/problems.
It is hard to judge, wether this helped or not: you cannot see, for whom it was helpful, you can always only see, that someone did not read or understand it. And these are only a few people compared to the more than 100.000 downloads out there.
conclusion: I think the current things are sufficient.

--- is there someplace you would like me to submit it here so others can see what people are doing with Sikuli
put it somewhere in the net, where it can be found easily and you can manage the upload easily.
Then make a Question "[example] short description" and give some comments and a link.
I will make a faq then, that contains some links to examples in the net.