Re: [Question #191167]: [Java] Mouse/keyboard choppiness when using concurrent threads

Jacob Dorman confirmed that the question is solved:
Sorry for the late reply.  I couldn't get the program stabilized.
Changing MoveMouseDelay to 0 caused some clicks to miss, and 0.1 seemed
much more stable, but eventually it too failed due to "thread lag".
It's especially noticeable when a thread attempts to use the type
method.

For now, I'm going to continue to develop my program without multi-
threading.  I'm going to mark this as solved.  Perhaps someday I'll be
able to use multi-threading more when Sikuli is thread safe.