Re: [Question #193447]: Can't find Sikuli-Script.jar

Jacob Dorman proposed the following answer:
Are you scripting in Sikuli, Eclipse, or another IDE?

If you're using Eclipse or Netbeans, but having trouble detecting it as
an external library, you will need to make sure that it is included as a
library for your project.

Here's the official guide for getting sikuli working in another IDE:
http://sikuli.org/docx/faq/040-other-ide.html

If you have any difficulty getting it set up, just post here with what
you've tried and what configuration you're using and we'll do our best
to help you out.