----- Original Message -----
From: question194052@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At:  4/18 13:45:45

Your question #194052 on Sikuli changed:

known problem

look https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/194004 and related
bug.

--
If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
know that it is solved:

If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
following page to enter your feedback:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.