Re: [Question #118598]: Possible to run Sikuli on a headless machine??

Randy Koster posted a new comment:
My application using Sikulki is running on a Windows 7 virtual PC under
Hyper-V. As long as I leave the PC in a signed in state, it finds a
virtual head and works just fine.

I did, however, find it problematic accessing this virtual PC using RDP.
When running scripts against an IE browser it would behave like the Back
button was being pressed, throwing the script off. Running it directly
under Hyper-V was problem free.