Re: [Question #194353]: How to pass arguments to Sikuli script run without the IDE

j proposed the following answer:
java -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar "%SIKULI_HOME%\sikuli-
script.jar"--arg firstargument testArgv.sikuli" 2>&1

If you used this command, I can see three mistakes at first sight:
It should be --args, not --arg and there's only one quote sign at the end of this commend. You can leave the quotes and do something like --args arg1 arg2 arg3 or you use quotes like --args "arg1 arg2 arg3". Both works with my scripts, but only one quote is a syntax problem.
The reason why this command does not work is probably also because you have to put the testname before the --args paremter as it is shown here: http://sikuli.org/docx/faq/010-command-line.html

So you should try
java -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -jar "%SIKULI_HOME%\sikuli-script.jar" testArgv.sikuli --args "firstargument" 2>&1

I hope this helped.