Re: [Question #194294]: Error on finding picture

--- I save the program I am working on with different name to have a kind of version control.
program: do you mean the sikuli script?
I save the program: do you talk about doing this in the IDE?

--- File "D:\Sikuli\test.siklui\test.py,line 221,in <module> test_login(user,pwd)
this looks strange:
test.siklui

the scripts are named .sikuli, when saved with the IDE. So I guess you
did this yourself and have D:\Sikuli\test.siklui\ in sys.path to make
the import of test.py possible.

If you talk about using .skl and renaming that outside of the IDE: this
is not possible: the script folder or name.skl must always have the same
name as the contained .py.

So to have a chance to help you:
Show your complete file structure including the content of the relevant script.