Re: [Question #194294]: Error on finding picture

andrea is still having a problem:
Sorry it was my mistake on typing the error I got from Sikuli. I did not how to select the Error test. Anyway is:
File "D:\Sikuli\test.sikuli\test.py,line 221,in <module> test_login(user,pwd)
Same for the other lines.
The strange thing is that the script works correctly if I don't make a new version of the file after modifying something. It seems like sikuli loose the link to the image saved when create a new version of the test.sikuli file.